THE PROCESS TO RENT THE COMMUNITY CENTER
This is the process to rent the Community Center for gatherings, Birthdays, retirements, parties, banquets or other reasons.
1. Download the Rental Form below and fill it out with the details needed.
2. Send the signed form to Springville Township in care of the CLERK to PO Box 323, Mesick, Michigan 49668-0323.
3. Send the Deposit check with the Form. Do not send cash. (NOTE: Deposit check must be separate from Rental Fee in number 5.)
4. Your phone number on the form will be called by a township official to confirm the date of your gathering. If there is already a rental for that day, options will be discussed for other possible dates.
5. The Rental Fee will be paid at least 30 days before the gathering. (NOTE: This Rental Fee must be a separate check than the Deposit check in number 3 and is based on being a Resident of Springville Township, a Non-resident of Springville Township, or an Organization. These fees are all spelled out on the form below.)
6. Keys will be given the week of the gathering and a time for setup will be given for the day of or the day before if possible or needed.
7. An instruction sheet will be given also which will show how the room should be cleaned afterwards.
8. Keys will be given back and room will be checked before returning deposit.